- Section Includes: Manual side-folding aluminium security door. KEEP B AND C 1. BELOW IF NOT USING MANUFACTURER'S STANDARD CYLINDERS
- Products Not Installed Or Supplied Under This Section: Keyed mortise cylinders.
- Related Sections: Site preparation, track support and other miscellaneous structural or finish work is in the scope of work of other sections. 1 Section 08710 – Door Hardware; keyed mortise cylinders.
- Reference Section 01330 Submittal Procedures; submit following items: 1.01 Product Data: Include published data and specific data prepared for this project. 1.02 Shop Drawings: Include plans, elevations, required clearances and accessories. 1.03 Installation Instructions: If Required. 1.04 Quality Assurance Requirements: If Required
- Manufacturer Qualifications.
- Installer Qualifications.
- Manufacturer Qualifications: Minimum of three years experience in the fabrication and installation of Side Folding Security Door.
- Installer Qualifications: Authorized representative of the manufacturer
- Certificate stating that materials and finishes comply with specifications.
- Pre-installation Conference: Schedule and convene a pre-installation conference just prior to commencement of field operations to establish procedures to maintain optimum working conditions and to coordinate this work with related and adjacent work. If Required.
- Limited Warranty: One year from the time of installation for defective materials and workmanship.
- Examine supports and other conditions under which Doors are to be installed.
- Coordinate with responsible entity to correct unsatisfactory conditions and do not proceed with installation until conditions are corrected.