Frequently Asked Questions
If you've got a question about one of our products or services, there's a good chance someone else has asked the very same thing! To help you quickly and easily find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions, we've included them here. If you can't find the answer to your questions below, please feel free to contact us so one of our team members can give you a call to discuss your specific query.
- Q: What are the track dimensions of your doors?
- A: 38mm high X 36mm wide
- Q: How can I work out the stacking space required?
- A: For an accurate stack size, please contact your sales consultant, with the door model and the opening width so internal stacking dimensions can be supplied.
- Q: How do the doors lock?
- A: Lift the top bolt into the locked position, hold in position, whilst you slide down the bottom bolt until you hear the click of the door locking.
- Q: Which model has the smallest stack?
- A: The Widebody door (from the Folding Closures Range) has the least depth in the stacked position but the panels are wider (350mm internal). The Dynaglide Range has the narrowest stack but the depth is greater.
- Q: How quickly can I get a door installed?
- A: Our usual turn around time is within 10 days of a confirmed measurement.
- Q: Do you offer 'supply only'?
- A: Yes, we do 'supply only' as well as 'supply and install'.
- Q: How long is your warranty?
- A: Our standard warranty is twelve months on all materials and workmanship.