Avant Garde Grille Slimline
- Section Includes: Manual side-folding aluminium security grille.
- KEEP B AND C 1. BELOW IF NOT USING MANUFACTURER’S STANDARD CYLINDERS
- Products Not Installed Or Supplied Under This Section: Keyed mortise cylinders.
- Related Sections: Site preparation, track support and other miscellaneous structural or finish work is in the scope of work of other sections. 1. Section 08710 – Door Hardware; keyed mortise cylinders.
- Reference Section 01330 Submittal Procedures; submit following items:
- Product Data: Include published data and specific data prepared for this project.
- Shop Drawings: Include plans, elevations, required clearances and accessories.
- Installation Instructions: If Required.
- Quality Assurance Requirements: If Required.
- Manufacturer Qualifications.
- Installer Qualifications.
1.03 QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Manufacturer Qualifications: Minimum of three years experience in the fabrication and installation of Side Folding Security Door.
- Installer Qualifications: Authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- Certificate stating that materials and finishes comply with specifications.
- Pre-installation Conference: Schedule and convene a pre-installation conference just prior to commencement of field operations to establish procedures to maintain optimum working conditions and to coordinate this work with related and adjacent work. If Required.
- Limited Warranty: One year from the time of installation for defective materials and workmanship.
PART 2 – PRODUCTS
- Dynamic Closures (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Telephone: 1800 651 649
- Telephone: 03 9739 5222
- Fax: 03 9739 5599
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Representative: ***INSERT NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE***
2.02 MODELS AND MATERIALS
- Model: AVANT GARDE GRILLE SLIMLINE
- Curtain: 205mm O/A wide x 101mm high truss-like aluminium panels top and bottom of curtain with 160mm wide x 25mm high intermittent aluminium panel cross members, the spacing of which is to be determined by the manufacturer. Maximum Height 5000mm. C. Curtain Edges: 32mm x 53mm extruded vertical members, with top and bottom automatically retractable locking posts. One intermediate member shall be provided for every 3000mm of opening. All intermediate members shall be fitted with adjustable, concealed drop bolts. Intermediate member spacing on counter applications 1800mm max.
- Locking: Lead posts shall be provided with cylinder locks and guards, operable from both sides. Master keyed cylinders (if required, shall be supplied by others. Dust proof floor sockets shall be provided.
- Finish: Standard finish is clear anodized. Powder coating (Dulux Colour Range) and Anodizing in colours is an optional extra.
- Track: Extruded aluminium 38mm high x 36mm wide. Curved tracks (where required) are supplied with a standard radius. To provide smooth and easy operation for custom curved applications, the radius must be nominated (minimum 1500mm). For elliptical curves, a template must be provided to Dynamic Closures (Aust) Pty Ltd prior to manufacture.
Standard radius 407mm.
- Operation: Manual pull – push operation.
- Optional Extras: Egress Doors for emergency exits. Tapered openings.
PART 3 – EXECUTION
- Examine supports and other conditions under which Doors are to be installed.
- Coordinate with responsible entity to correct unsatisfactory conditions and do not proceed with installation until conditions are corrected.
- Follow manufacturer’s installation instructions and approved shop drawings.
- Test operation of Door and adjust as necessary to provide smooth and proper operation.
Instruct Owner’s personnel in proper operating and maintenance procedures.